Call Tracker 2010 from ICNS, is critically acclaimed the #1 Call Accounting solution in Trinidad and Tobago. Used in businesses and organizations of all types and sizes, it provides critical usage and performance reports on one of your major business assets: your telephone system. The telecommunications scene is dynamic and constantly evolving both locally and internationally. Call Tracker 2010 can be relied on to help put things in perspective.
So just who is using this Call Tracker?
Well just about everyone, Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Companies, Accounting Firms, Investment firms, Security Agencies, Government Ministries and State Agencies, Regional Corporations, Medical Clinics, Law Firms, Janitorial & Property Maintenance companies, Advertising agencies, radio and television stations, newspaper houses, Information Technology firms, construction, hardware, retail, engineering firms, Light and heavy manufacturing, energy and petrochemical based industries, hotels and guesthouses, tertiary education, religious organizations, and much more. Call Tracker is helping many Business and Government Managers to improve the profitability of their operations…
Application Quick Facts
- Runs on Windows 7, and 10, Server 2008 and 2012
- Digit Frequency (Hit Parade) reports to easily spot phone system abuse
- Real-time Call Monitor
- Over seventy-five (75) reports allow you to track every aspect of any incoming or outgoing call - has both financial, security and productivity implications.
- Supports all major PBX types (Mitel, Nortel, Avaya, Fujitsu, Siemens, etc. Cisco Call Manager Express
- Available in Multi-User (Web), Multi-Site, Hotel, and Hotel with PMS interface options.
- Easy to use and intuitive
- Supports External Pollable Linux Buffer with unlimited* record capacity for added reliability and Security
- Multiple CDR connectors (TCP Client / TCP Server / FTP Server / Legacy Serial)
- Free One year Warranty on Software and Optional Hardware
- MultiCarrier Rate Table means support for the dominant carrier as well competing carriers.
- Extended Support Warranty contract available
- Data output to HTML, Rich Text Format, Plain Text (facilitates importing by 3rd pty.apps. such as Excel, Access etc;),e-mail, screen or printer